Sunday, August 2, 2015

Denver's Best Burger of 2015--Humboldt: Farm Fish and Wine



I finally had the chance to experience Denver's Humboldt burger! Literally from the very first bite I knew this burger was THE ONE. The flavor of the beef combined with the smoky bacon vibe was the first noticeable taste to my palate. Soon after the initial taste the other flavors from their specialty sweet onion jam (I do not usually like onions but this jam is incredible) blended in as well. And my mouth was in heaven. On this particular evening the meat was cooked right at about medium (which is also not usually my preference but I told the server to bring it out however the chef recommended). Dang it, it was such a perfect burger! I have seriously never tasted a burger so flavorful and delicious.



They offer the Humboldt burger everyday, including during happy hour. If you go during happy hour it is $6 bucks cheaper than usual. But  even the non-happy hour price of $16 is worth it!! (update: they now serve the slider version for $4 bucks/each)

Speaking of Humboldt Happy Hour, they have one of the best happy hours in town for the quality of their menu. So, come try out the Humboldt burger or try out some fresh oysters!

But, seriously, come check this place out! Even former President Clinton and U2's Bono dined here recently!



HAPPY HOUR IS EVERYDAY!!
FROM 3PM TO 6PM!!


Location:

1700 Humboldt St.
Denver, CO 80218

Open everyday at 11am.

No comments: