Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Surprise Of The Week...

I went to BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse in Aurora with no idea as to what I might find. However, surprisingly, I must say that they have the best deep dish pizza in town--even better than Old Chicago! I am still amazed! It was absolutely perfect!

I, personally, had never heard of BJ's before...so if you are wondering what the place is like here's the scoop...BJ's seemed like a nice, spacious restaurant that seemed half like a sports bar if you sit in the bar area (several big screens to look at) and the other half a nice restaurant. They have a small patio around back. They had a decent selection of beer and, though I had no intention of writing about them on this blog, I just had to mention their deep dish pizza! Check 'em out!

http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/

No comments: