Friday, November 30, 2007

Bono's comes to Denver!

As I was driving around this evening I spotted a familiar restaurant...I immediately felt a deep sense of thankfulness and excitement as I now have a fantastic bar-b-que joint near my house!

I grew up in Jacksonville, Florida and therefore grew up on Bono's Bar-b-que. Lou Bono, the founder, brought this southern style restaurant to Jacksonville in 1949. My lips are getting juicy right now just thinking about a slab of baby-backs or a chopped pork sandwich...accompanied by some sweet tea....mmmmmmm.

Anyway, it looks like Bono's has now branched out to the fortunate city of Denver.
I looked online and found that there is a location in Centennial and Aurora. Woo hoo! Check it out, y'all!

Bono's website:

http://www.bonosbarbq.com/index.php

No comments: